Falling Through the Cracks
I fell off the MindScape wagon pretty hard this past summer. I could feel myself falling right through the cracks. And I realized pretty quickly that I really did not like how it felt. But, it was harder to get back into MindScape the longer I put it off.
I'm typically such a regular MindScaper that I forgot how much of a struggle it can be to get back into it. You know when you get so used to something, you grow accustomed to it? It becomes easy to forget just how important and supportive something is until we no longer have it or no longer choose it.
In a lot of ways, I feel that I needed to fall off the wagon in order to realize how much MindScape can truly support our inner and outer growth. 💡
So, I took some time to jot down the coles notes version of how this little unintentional experiment of mine felt along the way.
When I DON’T use my MindScape on a regular basis, I notice myself feeling/being/having:
- more reactive & triggered
- more anxious
- on autopilot more often
- a lot more self-sabotaging behaviours
- running on shoulds
- disconnected in my desires
- a lack of healthy boundaries - off course; more questioning
Do any of these things resonate with how you've been feeling?
When I use my MindScape on a regular basis, I feel:
- more connected to myself, my dreams, and my desires
- aligned with and more conscious of my choices
- more in tune with my body
- aware of my mind
- calm and aware of my actions and reactions
- grounded (even in the midst of turbulence)
- willing to examine my judgments, limits, mirrors, problems,
- willing to honour my needs
- healthier habits that support me
- able to step back to see the bigger picture
- more aware of my emotions, triggers, and reactions
- more connected to my kids, spouse, friends, family and clients - more aligned in my businesses, direction, and business decisions There are always ebbs and flows as we learn to navigate the twists and turns of life, and that is okay. I learned a lot from this summer. But, am I ever grateful to have had this experience and fresh-eyed perspective of MindScape. It has truly renewed my excitement for transformation, dissolving our "blocks", and creating connection and support through sharing MindScape.
I’m really excited to lead MindScape and I'd love for you to join me at one of my upcoming offerings: October 22 & 23
December 10 & 11
Wild Abundance Masterclass online on November 12th
And because I had to experience the power of falling off the MindScape wagon in order to remember the potency of being on the MindScape wagon, I’d like to offer Ignited Intuition for FREE to all students of this October MindScape class ($250 value) if registered and paid by Thursday, October 14th!
So, if MindScape is a new adventure for you, I'd love for you to join us for a new perspective. You'll supercharge your creativity, your imagination, and have a lot of fun while unraveling old stories and learning about the inner workings of your mind. And if you've taken MindScape and you’re feeling like you could use a refresh, some reconnection, or experience some shifts and aha moments with a supportive group, I’d love for you to join us. Plus, you’ll get 3 weeks of Ignited Intuition for free if you join us on October 22 & 23, 2021.
Register at www.innercompassacademy.com/events
I can't wait to see you there!
About the Author:
Kristin Pierce loves chai lattes, inspirational quotes, writing in coffee shops, and questioning beliefs. She is an award-winning author and a self-awareness educator whose mission is to empower others to deconstruct the limiting beliefs that are keeping them small and stuck in order to rise to their potential, come alive, and impact the world. Kristin is the Founder of Inner Compass Academy and Inner Compass Books. She is a MindScape Instructor, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Registered Massage Therapist, & Children's Book Author.
Sign up for her Breaking the Mold FREE Webinar and her Inspire Newsletter.
Find her on Facebook & Instagram @InnerCompassAcademy and @InnerCompassBooks.